Height- 30 in, 50th percentile (1 in increase in 3 months)
Weight- 20.1 lb, 15th percentile (.8 lb increase in 3 months)
Head Circ.- 18.4 in, 60th percentile (.1 in increase in three months)
LOVE THIS BELLY LAUGH!
Accomplishments and fun things over the past three months,
in no particular order:
- Has 9 teeth (including 3 molars- soon to be 4)
- FAST crawler, comes when you call for her, and can crawl up stairs
- Can pull up to standing and cruise, still working on standing alone and walking
- Front facing car seat
- Is fully weaned
- Can fold her arms for a prayer (most of the time)
- Can blow on hot food
- When she gets fussy, singing a song calms her down 95% of the time
- Loves to push buttons on DVD player and VCR- time for a new entertainment center with doors!
- Can blow kisses and LOVES to wave buh-bye
- Don't get between McKenna and her food! If she over stuffs her mouth and you're afraid she might choke, don't even think about trying to take some of that food OUT of her mouth. She gets SO mad! She's such a good eater. :) (But also hates anything with the slightest spicy kick)
- She had a 12 year old babysitter put her to bed
- We started brushing her teeth on bath nights
- Has had a tummy bug and threw up multiple times... yuck!
- Pushes limits when mommy says "no"
- Points to what she wants
- Opens and explores cupboards more- loves to open and close doors in general
- Knows how to point to (somewhat consistently) belly, legs, feet, toes, eyes, ears, mouth, nose, teeth, and hair
- When daddy come home, she waves "buh-bye" to mommy (such a daddy's girl!)
- She's had a HUGE increase in her SIGNING! She knows: cereal, banana (LOVES bananas), book, shoes, eat, water, bath, sleep, please, milk, play, fish, bird, more, daddy, all done, cracker, mommy, and thank you. Still working on: help, friend, ball, drink, apple, story, kiss, airplane, bread, hot, cold, in, out, up, down... and many more! I've tried to get these on video, but of course, she won't perform
- Officially transitioned to one nap, usually anywhere between 11-2pm (which is awful considering our church schedule just changed to 11-2pm!)
- Can "say:" up, bye, hi, mama, and magnet (sort of), and LOTS of other things in her "own language"
- Learned that unrolling the toilet paper is fun
- Can recognize a toothbrush picture in a book and make the motion to brush teeth
- Learned how to make spit bubbles
- Pretend talks on mommy's cell phone
- I always find her socks at the foot of her crib on the floor at the end of her nap
- LOVES the book, "Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb"
- Her mullet is out in full force! See pictures below.
Here she is doing most of the actions to "Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree"
Further evidence that McKenna is such a daddy's girl!
Here she is waiting outside the bathroom for him.
Here they are watching the Utah bowl game together! Love them!
I tried to get a couple pictures of her cute face, but she's so wiggly these days so most of them are blurry. :)
And I had to get some bath pictures. The Band-Aids from her shots. :(