Wednesday, September 21, 2011

August Family Pictures

Our wonderful, amazing, talented sister-in-law, Lara, took our family pictures the middle of August.  I wanted them taken around the time Ben was 6 months old, though, he's actually 7 months in these pictures.  Oh well.  Thanks Lara!!   I've already posted most of these on FB, so I'm sorry if these aren't new to you.  :) P.S.- I couldn't reveal them all because I'll most likely use one of the family shots for our Christmas card.  


















Her "Grumpy Dwarf" face












10 comments:

Butler Family said...

Those pictures are amazing. She captured your family so well because you have a beautiful family:)

Crystal said...

Those are so beautiful! What a good looking group you are!

K Thompson said...

What is SO fabulous about these GREAT pics, is that Lara captured the personality of the people in them, too, not just the people. Some of my favorite people photographed beautifully... Well done!

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Such very cute pictures! Good job Lara! :)

Mindy said...

The grumpy dwarf face is quite possibly one of the best faces I have ever seen! :)

Hksedwick said...

They turned out great!! I think having a fantastic subject matter helped some.

katie b. p. said...

I love them! I have seen them on fb, but are there a few new ones? McKenna looks like such a good sport! Cora was not really having it so hopefully next year she will be more interested in pictures! And the one of Dan holding you! SO CLASSIC!

Scott and Kel said...

SUPER cute!!! So many good ones! Last time we had fam pics done we forgot to take any of Scott and I because we were trying to get the kids to cooperate so much. Oh well :) REALLY cute tho...thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

What a cute photo shoot. I was sad when I found out that you didn't make it women's conference. The Garden was fun, but it wasn't the same not seeing you there :) Good thing we always have next year!

Laura said...

Great pictures!!! I can't believe how big Ben is now!