Friday, March 2, 2012

Valentine's Day

Yes, I know I'm a little slow catching up on February happenings.  Oh well. 
We had a lovely heart shaped lunch on Valentine's Day!  Don't you love mom's plate with all the scraps?  :)


Beautiful flowers from my handsome hubby!  The tall red rose is from daddy to McKenna. :) 
The Valentine cards are from my Condie grandparents.  
(Silly girl making funny faces)

We, and by "we" I mean "I", made valentines for Daddy.  :) 
Kenna showing her excitement about her card from the Condies as well.  
A lovely family candle lit dinner.
And McKenna got her first Valentine from a BOY. :)  It was a tootsieroll pop with a cape on it that says, "You're a 'Super Friend!'"  :)  Thanks Maxwell!
Dan and I also got to go on a romantic dinner (PF Changs) and bowling date the Friday before Valentine's Day thanks to my sister, Mickelle, babysitting for us.  :)  

5 comments:

Alyson said...

I'll tell you the most important part of this post: PF CHANG'S. Thanks for making me acknowledge the craving. Looks like a great Vday! Such a cute idea for a valentine, I may have to steal that next year.

Kellie said...

We did the heart shaped lunch too and my plate looked just like yours :) Your kids are so cute. Love the videos!

Butler Family said...

What a wonderful Valentine's Day!! Having kids makes the holidays that much more special and fun

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Kenna has some very cute funny faces :) I love the tons of love valentine!

Unknown said...

So cute. I love that we aren't the only ones that have our kids at our Valentines dinner. Love it.