Sunday, January 13, 2013

Kids- Photo Dump

At Fashion Place Mall.  
Yummy ice cream at Sizzler!  
 They can be so cute together! 

 Preschool Christmas Party- decorating cookies. 

 More snow play

 Ben's really been into building lately.  
 Poor little guy also took a tumble off his rocker in his room and fell right onto the rim of his trash can.  You can see the red line across his face.  
 These dress up pictures may come back to haunt Benny someday.  But I sure love them! 



 We gave Dan's mom a picture collage of each of her grandchildren holding a letter to spell out "Merry Christmas."  These were the two pics of my kids!  

I've mentioned before McKenna likes to put on "shows" for us.  Here she is singing some Christmas carols.  The last video is my favorite because she totally makes up the words.  



6 comments:

Mary said...

i love kenna's shows. what a natural.

Alyson said...

Aw they're so cute! Can you even believe how fast they grow?

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Man, those videos are pretty cute! She does well with the tune! And I DO love those pictures of Benny too :)

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

PS- Did you take a picture of the final result of the collage? I would love to see how it turned out :)

Scott and Kel said...

I love the pics of Ben in the dresses...we have so many of those with Stetson! I bet that collage was pretty neat! You should post a pic :)

Mickellerox said...

BEST. Joy to the World. EVER. I LOVE that she sings the end of each song SO LOUD and my fav pic of Kenna is her making the snow angel. It looks like she has found her moment of bliss. :) Benny is so secure in his masculinity and so precious in princess get ups :)