Monday, July 16, 2018

April '18- Week 4- Sprinklers, McKenna Friend Movie Night, LPM Recital, Anniversary Date

Sunday before church, we caught Bethany reading to Alice.


Both McKenna and Anna recited an Article of Faith in Primary opening exercises, though Anna mostly stood there and looked sad while Dan said it.  She's too shy.  We enjoyed more time with Dan since he had only a few appointments. I took these pictures of the kids after church. :)

 In the evening we had dessert at Lewis Park with some ward friends.

Monday Anna had gymnastics.  I did some yard work and the girls played outside.  Ben had baseball practice and I helped McKenna go through her clothes to see what would still fit her this Summer.  That night, Dan and I started watching a new Netflix show "Lost In Space."

Tuesday I exercised, tidied up Anna and Ben's room, the girls watched Snow White. Started getting some good smiles from Alice.  And I finally got a picture of Bethany spooning up to Alice while I nurse her.  So cute!

Ben had his last day of Ninja Zone and also had a baseball game that night where he got two hits!
Wednesday Anna played at the Alexander's and Bethany had speech lessons.  Then we packed a lunch and headed to North Canyon Park with Rachael and kids.  In the afternoon, McKenna had Brinley and Camille over to play and run through the sprinklers.  That evening we worked on Ben's Pizza costume for his opera. (I love the colors of the new leaves sprouting on our rose bush.)

Thursday I went walking/running on my sidewalk for 20 mins then went visiting teaching to Amy Pugsley.  I attended a parent teacher conference for Anna then we played on her school playground for a bit.  While Dan was at church meetings that night, I wrote thank you notes and listened to my book club book.  

Friday we had Lizzie, Desi, and Paisley over to play.
 When Dan got home that afternoon we did some cleaning upstairs and down and then he mowed the lawn.  That night McKenna had 7 friends over from the neighborhood to watch "The Greatest Showman."  Dan and Ben and Anna attempted to camp in the backyard that night, unfortunately Dan had a bad allergy attack and had to come inside around midnight.  
Saturday Ben helped keep Alice occupied while I was waking up and getting ready to nurse her.  We also had Ben and Anna's Let's Play Music recital.  
He played an original composition called "The Broken Clock" and 
"Cockles and Muscles."
We were so proud of Anna for being brave enough to perform!
After the recital, kids had baths and Mickelle babysat while Dan and I went on a much needed date (Olive Garden and spending a gift card at the Gateway Mall).  We counted it as our 12th Wedding Anniversary date.  :) 
Bethany woke up with a croupy cough Sunday morning so I stayed home with her and Alice.  Anna let me curl her hair for church though. :) 
We watched "Leap," then Mickelle traded places with me and I went to the third hour of church to hear Dan teach a combined adult lesson about ministering.  That evening McKenna gave us a family home evening lesson about the Holy Ghost using something she got in Activity Days.  I worked more on our Summer calendar and Dan was getting some good coos out of Alice. 
Monday there was some snow and rain and we were a little late for gymnastics.  
Funny video of Bethany doing the "I'm watching you" two finger point. :)

I babysat the three Jaynes kids for a bit in the afternoon while Anna was at preschool.  That night Ben had a baseball game. He got a funny hit that was almost like a bunt.  
Dan and I watched more "Lost in Space." 

No comments: