Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Harlem Globe Trotters and more

That's right! Dan surprised me with dinner to California Pizza Kitchen and 2ND ROW tickets to see the Harlem Globe Trotters for Valentine's day! Not only were our seats 2nd row- they were right behind the Globe Trotters bench! It was our first time seeing them perform and it was outstanding!! They were so talented and entertaining. Great fun for everyone. Here's where you can see how close we were.

McKenna was a champ! These are what her eyes look like right before...

this. Bless her heart. It was SO loud. But she slept for a good 30 mins.



Here's the "more" part of the post. I'm no photographer. But our little girl makes ANY picture a good one! (At least that's what I think.)

I love these darling overalls on her!


Here are the cutest cousins around! Whitney (almost 2 months) McKenna (almost 4 months) Kate (almost 7 months).

During family games (Yatzee-noisy dice in a cup), Uncle Brian has such a calming influence on McBaby.

8 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Do love the overalls... What does her pink shirt say? I can't wait to meet her!

Alyson said...

She is seriously too, too cute. *squeezes McKenna*

I saw the Harlem Globetrotters just once, and I laughed and thought it was a hoot. I've always wanted to go again. I didn't even know they were coming, or I might have tried to get tix and join you guys! ;)

joel and laura michelle said...

she is just too beautiful. your big pic. of her at the top of the blog is to die for!!!! how fun you got to see the globetrotters! nice gift idea, dan :) happy v-day. love you!

Butler Family said...

Those overalls are really CUTE!!! And it looks like you guys had a BLAST with the Harlem Globe Trotters! They are really amazing guys!!

Brett and Rachel said...

So fun! Glad that you guys are still able to have a fun night out while toting McKenna around with you.

Brynn said...

I love the header with McKenna's sparkling eyes!

hillary and britton said...

What a fun valentines! I love those red overalls. She is so cute.

K Thompson said...

Looks like SO much fun!!! Can't believe she can fit into the overalls already. Tell her to slow down on the growing bit! But, we need more pictures... Time for another blog update, eh? Grandma's perogitive (sp?).....