Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New Bedroom Set!

Our bed frame used to be two IKEA bunk-beds next to each other. Queen size. Our night stands didn't match the bed or each other. The dresser didn't match anything either. We decided after 3 1/2 years of marriage it was time for an upgrade.

Before- Nothing matched!

After!!

King size (Dan fits a lot better). Dark brown wood (even though it looks black). Great head board with shelves/storage. Two drawers at the foot of the bed also for storage. New bedding as well!
Before
After!
New mirror and picture frames too.

10 comments:

Kellie said...

that's a really pretty set! good choice! i need a king size bed now.

Brynn said...

I think it's time for us to get a headboard and such too. Nah, we'll probably wait for lucky year #10. Way pretty though!

emily mcd said...

Beautiful! We're totally still using Brenton's older brother's furniture. The stuff he got for Christmas when he was 10 or so . . . :) I can't wait to hear details about where you got all the new stuff! It looks great.

James and Kista said...

New Bedroom furniture is so exciting!!!

Alyson said...

Loverly. I'm in the market for new bedding. Need to find some I love.

Crystal said...

That looks sooo nice! It's so beautiful and you sure deserve it!I am very jealous :) I'm pretty sure that we won't be getting any matching bedroom furniture before our 10th anniversary. But I suppose that's our own "fault" :)

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Wow La! That looks super fabulous! I love the bedding too. It is very pretty! Congrats!

koldewynklan said...

Very nice!
We've been married 11 yrs and still don't have a bedroom set that matches!
Maybe I'll have to e-mail Santa....

Jake said...

Fancy!! Looks awesome!

John and Jessica said...

Ooooh I like it!