Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Singing

This is what McKenna has been up to lately. She likes to put all her "babies" to sleep--on pillows. Notice, she ran out, so she grabbed a hot pad from the kitchen. :) I love the way her brain thinks!
She also surprised us about a week ago and sang 90% of her ABCs, correctly!
Then two days ago she woke up singing I Am A Child Of God!
I don't mean to brag, but I'm going to. :) She's really getting to be a good little talker (and singer) with a pretty impressive vocabulary (for a not even two-year-old yet).

Child of God
ABCs
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

And fun times at Costco. :)

9 comments:

Ailin Webster said...

LOVE THIS GIRL!!!!

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Oh La! She is so cute!!! I love how she accentuates everything with her head. And it sounds like she loves the letter X more than W :) She does VERY good for not quite two :)

Kirsten said...

Wow! That is impressive. My little guy can only count to three but it is always followed by a "go". :). Too cute!

Becca said...

What a precious little girl you guys have!! :) So dang cute. And her speaking/singing is VERY good for an almost two year old. :)

Tara said...

oh my gosh! what a cutie!

Tara said...

adorable!

Ryan and Steph Dudley said...

Um, holy cow! She's quite impressive. And very good pitch too - I love it!

Mickellerox said...

Oh my word. So precious! She's doing such a good job and is even getting close to singing in the right key :) I do love her "Ekkssssss" and seeing her little lispy tongue stick out. Love her! And I agree with Emily, the head bobbing is pretty cute too. :)

Casey Jensen said...

She is sooo precious!