Monday, October 11, 2010

Webster Girl's Weekend #3

We had our last Webster Girl's Weekend of the year this past weekend. This time, at the Mantua House! As usual, we split up preparing delicious meals, stayed up late chatting and watching a chick flick, and did some awesome crafts!

A menu board!

You write on the glass with a dry erase marker and can change out the scrapbook paper behind the glass to go with the season or whatever your heart desires. :)
We also made some darling Halloween wreaths.




The finished product!
Some other crafts completed:
Lara re-covered seat cushions to go on some chairs from 1929 she's fixing up!
Brynn made these sweet trick-or-treat bags for her kiddos, with NO pattern!

We also spent a lot of time singing along to...Musicals!! Why not??
We always love that this cute Truman face could join us!
Thanks girls for the fun times! Can't wait for next year!

10 comments:

Sibber said...

Funny that you are Lara were working side by side... you with your BYU shirt on and her with her U of U shirt on! See... we CAN get along! Cute pictures and post! Great weekend! Love you!

Alyson said...

You guys are just so lucky to have a great group and a place to get away to. Thumbs up!

Butler Family said...

that sounds like so much fun to be able to get together so much.

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Wow!!! Love all those crafts. I want to have a Webster weekend! I love the menu board. A very cute idea! :)

Sara T. said...

Kinda funny I did the exact same board idea this weekend! I love that though there so much nicer than a plain white board. And the wreaths are awesome!!!! Jealous!

Mickellerox said...

Looks like you girls had tons of fun, I'm so sad I missed it! Love you all!

Melissa said...

I sure hope your not one of those people who get upset when other people copy your ideas ;) cause I love the menue board idea.

Sislers said...

K, now make a cute wreath for me :D I wish we did more girls weekends in my family, such fun!!

Ryan and Steph Dudley said...

You crafty girl. I wish I were more like that! I don't branch out at all. All the stuff looks like fun for Halloween!

Kris and Teresa said...

That menu board is cute! I haven't seen one like that before