Thursday, July 7, 2011

Togetherness!

I had the thought recently that I hadn't taken very many pictures of BOTH my kids together in a while. This is most likely due to the fact that McKenna hasn't always been that nice to Ben. I think she's having a change of heart though. Ben's getting much more interactive and smiley, therefore, McKenna is starting to play with him in a more positive manner. :) What a cute little pair they make!

So McKenna has this unique self-soothing technique where she takes a small loose thread from her blanket and tickles the area in and around her nostrils. Here she is trying it out on Ben.
"See Ben. Doesn't this feel good?"
Love this one!

Getting nervous...
"I'm all done." (See McKenna doing it to her own nose?)
They had both just woken up from their naps here.

"I'm loosin' him mom."
"Oh well."
And because McKenna is being a nicer big sister, I can finally give Ben some floor play time and not have to fear for his life. :) Gotta love the tummy time!
This is currently my desktop picture.

Ahhh-Kisses!

14 comments:

mnjacksons said...

So Sweet! Your kids are darling

Anonymous said...

They are both adorable. Too cute. Soon they he will be walking and she will be pushing him over. That's the phase we are going through right now. Oh what fun:) They will learn to love em'.

Crystal said...

So cute! I have a hard time getting decent pics of my 2 together, too! It takes about 50 picture attempts to get 1 nice one, lol! You got so many cute ones here, though. I love the one of McKenna trying her soothing technique on Ben. Haha!

Butler Family said...

the best thing int he world is sibling love. I LOVE getting pictures of my kids together just like I LOVE seeing your kids so happy together. Really makes me smile

Kellie said...

so so cute! i have very few sibling pictures at this point too :) glad to see it will be possible in the future, haha.

Leslie said...

oh so cute!! He's turning into such a cute little guy :)

Hksedwick said...

I could comment on each of those pics individually!! They are so cute. I am glad you posted together pics!

Laurie Marsh said...

Ahh, so cute Laura! Love those 2 wee ones!

Mickellerox said...

I love your desktop image, and that McKenna is trying to show Ben her self-soothing technique. Yay for being a nicer big sister!

Casey Jensen said...

What cute little kids you have! Ben is getting SO BIG!

katie b. p. said...

Hey! They are SO cute! Do they get along ok, well more, is McKenna nice to him?? Hhaha, I'm a little worried about sassy Cora and our new one!

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Oh La! Those are such cute pictures! I love the one where she is sticking the blaket up his nose. And the "I'm loosing him mom". That one made me laugh out loud :)

Anonymous said...

What a cute duo! I can't believe how big Ben is getting!

hillary and britton said...

Oh they are so sweet