Friday, July 15, 2011

Kids!

I know I recently posted about the kids. But these pictures from the end of June still need to be shared.
McKenna LOVES to read! After I get her dressed in the morning, she could easily spend 30-40 minutes in her room "reading." She stacks all the books in her chair when she's done.

She called this her "cold" face for some reason. Not sure where it came from.
Her imagination is growing so much. Here she is getting ready to feed her baby. I love that she remembered to put a bib on her. :)
So proud.
And now for the BEN boy!!
His younger cousins are catching up to him in size. I wouldn't be surprised if Eli (6 weeks younger) actally weighs more than him.
For about a month, Ben was pretty in love with his toes! McKenna's toe-loving phase seemed so much shorter to me. I'm glad his lasted longer. :)
Happy boy!

Here's a video of a cute little sigh Ben would let out with every bite of food. He's already proving to be a pretty good eater.
I don't know if I've ever posted a video of Ben laughing. So here ya go. :)

9 comments:

Kellie said...

Your kids are so darling! I love that Mckenna is already a little mommy feeding her baby :) so cute. And it's awesome that she's loving to read!

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Such cute pictures of the Ben boy! And Kenna is proving to be an excellent mother :)

Hksedwick said...

I love Mckenna's reading routine! so cute!

Casey Jensen said...

Awe..what cute kids! Ben is looking more and more like his big sister!

Laurie Marsh said...

SOOOOO cute! Love the 2 darling videos. Thanks for sharing Laura. Love you guys!

Butler Family said...

your kids are just DARLING!! They really are so dang cute

Scott and Kel said...

So cute!! A couple of those pictures of Ben seriously look like he should be the next Gerber baby. he,he I love Mckenna's reading routine--Haddyn has always loved to read too. Too bad her routine STILL doesn't include putting the books back. ha,ha

Anonymous said...

What adorable and fun kiddos! They are growing so much! They have your mothering to thank for that! You are a great mom!

katie b. p. said...

cutest kids ever! Miss your cutest family! I'm coming to Utah, but for a family reunion so I am not sure if I will be able to see anybody! I'll call if I can! xoxoxoxo