Tuesday, October 25, 2011

New York- Part 3

Monday was the last day of my trip and I needed to squeeze in one more VERY important tourist destination.  The TODAY SHOW!!!  I'm kind of a HUGE Today Show fan.  I watch a portion of it pretty much every weekday!  Becca was nice enough to help me navigate the subway and streets to help me get there by 8:45.  Everyone else wanted to sleep in or had to catch their flight earlier than I did.
 (I also love 30 Rock. :))


 We almost moved spots to try to get on the next "camera panning the audience" clip.  But I'm so glad we didn't.  They started the 9 o'clock hour right in front of us!!  I wasn't sure if we had made it in the shot, but I called Dan and told him and McKenna to watch for me and Becca.  He called and said we were totally on TV!  McKenna still talks about how she saw mommy on TV. :)  

Starting the 9 o'clock hour
 I took this picture right after I shook Savannah's hand!
 The best I could do at getting a picture "with" Ann Curry.  That's my neck. 





My New York trip was SOOO much fun! Thank you to Dan for letting me go and I'm glad that he and Kenna were able to have some great one-on-one time.  Till the next girl's weekend-- So long!!

5 comments:

Hksedwick said...

I don't know why, but I think getting on the today show would be soooo cool. Looks liike an awesome trip. I am jealous.

Alyson said...

Aw, I'm so happy for you! I figure this, for you, is kind of like going to a Muse concert is for me. And I know how much I love Muse concerts! So glad you got to be panned by the cameras on TV :D

Butler Family said...

wow so so so fun!!! What a wonderful hubby to let you go for a fun little weekend

Mindy said...

Sigh. I love NYC. :)

Anonymous said...

What a fun trip! So glad you guys had fun!