Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Zoo Trip #2 (This Summer)

I promise I won't take and share this many pictures every time I go to the zoo.  But when we're having fun with cousins, it's difficult not to. :) 

We took another trip to the zoo this Summer with the Stewart and Winegar cousins.  
The weather was fabulous!  It was cool enough all the animals were out and about and being very active.  

Being monkeys
Katie, Truman, McKenna, Whitney





 She was asking for the giraffes all day
 She especially wanted to ride a giraffe on the carousel
What a happy girl!


 Because school is back in session, it was quite empty.  We had the whole train to ourselves. 

And you have to play in the water a little.  :) What a fun day! 

2 comments:

Butler Family said...

I bet It is so much fun to have so much family around to be able to go and do things with. LOVE the pictures

Mindy said...

Next time I post about the zoo I am going to steal your animal photos. Mine never turn out that great.