Thursday, January 26, 2012

Cupcake Fun!

Ben's First Birthday!
"Just give me the cupcake!"
Patiently waiting while we sing.  
Aaaand... GO! 
McKenna thought this was so funny to watch and kept saying, "Oh no.  He made a mess."  I don't know where she would have gotten that from? :)
Enjoy the many different ways he stuffed his face...






Couldn't resist his cute little lap.



Rubbing the nose




Time for a sink bath before the real bath.  I love his little knee pop. 




I wish I would have gotten pictures of his adoring audience who came to celebrate with us.  Gma and Gpa Webster, my two siblings Mickelle and Jonathan, Dan's sister Sarah Jane and her family, and Dan's brothers Sam (and wife Lara) and Jake.  Thanks for coming!

4 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

He did so good. I am sure you remember Kaitlyn (who wouldn't touch it). Dylan did ok, but he didn't seem to enjoy it near as much as Ben did. Cute kid!

Becca said...

Happy Birthday Benny!!!! :) I thought I heard Mickelle in the background. Such a fun time to let them stuff their faces with cupcakes. heehee. And he's such a happy boy! Love it! :)

Tara said...

Happy birthday cute boy!

Laura said...

Ok, I am TOTALLY impressed! Neither of my girls have gone after cake like that on their 1st b-day. It's what I've always wanted. :) Maybe baby boy McIntyre will grant me that wish.

Those pictures are so great!