Sunday, April 29, 2012

Easter 2012- Conference and Egg Dying

I forgot to post these pictures from General Conference weekend.  As soon as McKenna's Great-Grandfather appeared on the screen, she said, "Let's wave!"  :)  

*You'll note in many of the next few blog posts, you'll see blue paint tape, sample colors on the wall, and maybe even some plastic on the carpet.  Our house looked a little crazy for a few weeks.  Thankfully, it's mostly back to normal now.  

The Friday before Easter, we dyed Easter eggs.  (Don't mind the plastic Halloween table cloth.)

Mickelle always takes this very seriously.  :) 
McKenna likes making frowny faces for the camera lately.  


Benny saying good night.


Beauty!

2 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

I always did think Piko's eggs looked fancier than mine. Dang I am so jealous when I see pics of mom and dad out there. Even though we have seen them more recently.

Laura said...

I love that McKenna waved to her g-grandfather on TV. How cute!