Friday, July 13, 2012

Summer Fun!

At the Foxboro Splashpad
(Ben in orange.  Kenna in Yellow.) 



When Gma Sibber heard Ben broke his arm, she was so sweet to come over and bring treats and some fun coloring books with "magic" pens.  
McKenna has been very into coloring lately.  I've been wondering when this phase would start and I love how long it can keep her occupied sometimes. :) 
During one of the Webster family Sunday dinners, my brother-in-law, Brian, out did me when he helped serve Dan a second helping of dinner.  Because Dan was still on crutches, he wanted to create a little friend for him.  (*Update: Dan is officially DONE with crutches!!  Just physical therapy left to help Dan's hip regain strength.) 
Our sister-in-law, Lara, sent us this picture one night while babysitting our kids.  She said, "Note to self, don't turn your back on Ben while he has ketchup within his reach."
Daddy and McKenna like to have silly face photo shoots.  

We've had fun in our kiddie pool!  I love how kids don't even care how cold the hose water can be.  

 Benny points to his ear anytime he hears something out of the ordinary.  There was probably an airplane flying over us right then.  




3 comments:

Alyson said...

Now I want to make friends out of food.

So cute in the pool!

Kellie said...

So cute. Summer days are so fun. I love Mckenna's Hello Kitty suit!

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

I still see your face in Ben :) I love the first silly face picture with Dan and Kenna. Awesome summer fun! Good times!