Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Living Planet Aquarium

A few weeks ago we went to the Living Planet Aquarium and my sister was able to come along too.  

Can you see the croc? 
Watching the penguins
I love Ben's face 
The penguins were so active and very fun to watch! 



When I asked McKenna what her favorite part of the aquarium was she said it was this boat...the stationary carved out log you can't really decifer from this shot, but still made her think she was Pocahontas for a few minutes...yeah. She's funny.
 I love the octopus.  Creepy and cool. 
The otters were also super active.  
The jellyfish

Fun times in the gift shop.  


3 comments:

Kellie said...

I love that place! It's been awhile since we've been, but last time Luke was terrified of the jellyfish. Your kids are so cute!

Steph said...

wow- kenna's hair is getting so long! i love it!!

glad you guys had fun! (:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Cute shark face :) Awesome Kenna hair! Good times were had by all!