Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My Kenna

This is post is devoted to my first born!  She's pretty hilarious! I love her!  These are just some pictures of her from the end of May-July.  
My sister-in-law, Lara, took most of these.  I love her photography skills and especially love she often does little candid photo shoots after Sunday family dinners.  
Remember that one time I was doing a heal click and McKenna ran up behind me and I totally nailed her?  And then remember how my sister-in-law totally got a picture of it?  Mom of the year award!  
Thankfully, she forgave me quickly and let me snuggle her! 
This cute dress my mom made for her.  


With some Webster cousins

Wrestling dad
Too bad she doesn't have a very expressive face (with cousin Whitney). ;) 






With baby Kate
McKenna's really big into coloring lately.  Here are some of her works of art on display.  I also love that Ben face! (Editor's note: don't mind his shirt. It's his "play in the mud" shirt)


4 comments:

Mickellerox said...

The only people that mind that shirt are terrorists! ;)

Kenna is so beautimous and there are tons of great shots in here. I love all her funny faces and the one of her wrassling :)

Kellie said...

McKenna and Whitney are getting so big!

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Oh La! Your Kenna is so pretty, and awesome! I am very jealous you have such a talented photographer at your fingertips. And what is wrong with Ben's shirt? I thought we liked the Y!

Butler Family said...

LOVE these pictures of her. Her expressions are so darling! What a beautiful girl