Thursday, September 20, 2012

This and That

I got to go on a mommy daughter date (also with Dan's sister and her little girl) to see Brave.  Kenna loved it!  Even the scary parts.  
We had a fun old roommate breakfast a few weeks ago.  These guys were some of Dan's roommates when Dan and I started dating.  Such fun memories!  
The kids played pretty well together too.  The iPad wasn't always out... ;) 
The wives plus some kids. 
We have a pasture pretty close to our house.  No, we don't live in the country.  And sometimes the horses stick their heads over the fence and get close enough for a smooch.  
That is all for this post.  A more "themed" post to follow.  

2 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Yes, but did he actually do it? Did he actually kiss the horse?

Laura said...

I've been wanting to take Katie and Lindsay to see Brave, but Scott has been against it because he is worried they won't be able to handle the scary parts... but I say if they can handle Sleeping Beauty and Snow White, then you can handle any Disney movie... those witches are scary! I'll tell Scott that McKenna liked it.... maybe he'll let me take them. :)

We had a fun visit with you! Glad we were able to do breakfast! And I'm glad the girls had so much fun together.