Thursday, December 6, 2012

Fun in the Snow

We had a HUGE snow storm the beginning of November.  It snowed for pretty much three days straight!  There were still quite a few leaves on the branches which made us a little nervous about losing a branch or two.  Thankfully, we only had a small one snap off.  McKenna had quite a lot of fun while Benny was inside taking his nap.  Her snow pants were a little too small, but she didn't seem to care.  







Trying to catch the snowflakes.





 Then Whitney came by to say hi and just in time to pose in front of the finished product.  
Can you see the mustache Dan added for "Movenber?"
 Yummy hot chocolate! 
 We also used an old snow shovel as make-shift sled.  :)




4 comments:

Alyson said...

And no snow since! It's a good thing you seized the moment and got her outside that day to play in it!

Kris and Teresa said...

Wow, you did get a ton of snow! I'm jealous, looks like fun.

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Those are some way cute pictures! I wondered where Ben was! I am totally jealous, btw. I want snow!

Scott and Kel said...

Hi Laura...I need your address to send your Christmas card. I'm pretty sure I don't have the correct one. Can you get on my page and leave it under my comments or email me? scottnkel@gmail.com Looks like you guys are doing great! We'd love to see you if we ever made it to Utah! Hope to hear from you soon...thanks!