Thursday, December 6, 2012

A Halloween Post- Finally!

Here's a re-cap of our Halloween festivities.  
Decorating pumpkins since apparently we were too lazy/ran out of time to actually carve any this year.  
Dan's work party.  Sleeping Beauty and a Monkey.
Ben's costume didn't last long
Our beautiful Aurora! 
Ward Trunk or Treat with friend Isabell who was Little Bo Peep.
Ben didn't like the Tigger costume much more than the monkey costume.   

My attempt at a Witch with my little black cat next to me.  

One of the trunks decorated like mad scientists.  
Dinner Halloween night- Mummies!  
I had a little trouble getting the eyes to look good.  :)
My mom was nice enough to stay home and pass out candy so we could all go trick or treating together as a family.  Aunt Pickle came along too. :)  I'm very thankful the weather was very pleasant, just like last year. 

Just more than a full month behind.  Soon I'll be caught up. 

No comments: