Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thankful!

I know I haven't blogged about Halloween yet.  But I needed to tell the blogging world (since we've already told the FB world) our exciting news!  
On Thanksgiving, we announced we're "Thankful for #3!"  We're due with our third baby June 23rd.  Since I've gone over with the other two, this one might come pretty darn close to Dan's BD on the 30th.  
So far, I'm feeling pretty decent.  I haven't thrown up or been too exhausted.  But it certainly seemed that as soon as I didn't have to keep it a secret anymore and "play tough," that I started feeling a little sicker and a little more tired.
Also, we're going to have the gender of the baby be a SURPRISE!!  Well, a surprise for everyone but Dan.  He's planning on finding out and keeping it a secret from the world for 20+ weeks.  Good luck dude!   

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I saw this on fb and it's so exciting to see it again on your blog. Babies are SUCH a blessing, congrats on #3! Fun fact, Steph and I were chatting a few weeks ago and she said, "I'll bet we'll be hearing that Laura and Dan are preggo again." Haha,don't know how she knew, but maybe you already had that glow! Yay for your family! Thanks for sharing. xoxo

ME Moon said...

HOORAY! I hope that 1) You continue to feel as good as you have and 2) That Dan can really keep a secret!

Mary said...

whoa!!! no way. that is nuts! crazy dan. i could never do that (not know OR keep the secret). love you guys.

Unknown said...

Yay- That's so exciting! You have got the cutest little family!

Steph said...

wooooo!! yeah dan and laura!! so happy there will be one more person in this world like you two. and good luck mr. editor, keeping that secret...i would be busting at the seams. congratulations you two (:

C C & R said...

Congratulations! So exciting! Good luck Dan keeping that secret.

joel and laura michelle said...

congrats webster family :)

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Thats what I say. Good luck dude! And, if you need a confidant, I'm your man! :)

Laurie Marsh said...

Cute Laura and Dan. We are so excited for you! Congratulations!!!

Courtney said...

Ack! I totally missed this! Congratulations!!! You make the cutest babies!