Thursday, November 29, 2012

North Logan Pumpkin Walk 2012

The theme this year was Let the Games Begin!  
We went with some friends from our ward, the Puzeys.  You'll see some pictures of their kids at the end.  
Ben really enjoyed it! ;) 
The weather was perfect!  Mid to upper 60s! 

Some of my favorite.
 The Bachelor
 Candyland
 Olympic Games
 Super Mario Bros
 Nacho Libre
 Hungry Hungry Hippos
 Life

 Let's Dance (on the Wii)
 Killer Bunnies (my bro actually loves this card game!)
 Clue

 Ants in the Pants
 Harry Potter-Chess
 Wipeout
 Hunger Games
 Guess Who? (one of my favorite games when I was little)
 Duck, duck, goose
 I Spy
 Snowball fight
 High-Ho Cheerio
 Twister
 Alice and Wonderland
 Romney and Obama's "Puppy Payback"
 The whole time we were there McKenna wanted to go do the "funny faces."  She was pretty whiney until we got there at the very end.  









 Beautiful Fall colors in Logan too. 

1 comment:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

You make a beautiful Cinderella. I love Kenna's Ariel. Dan's Harry Potter face is pretty fabulous! And that picture of Kenna with Clifford... I had to do a double take. She looks like Kaitlyn :)