Saturday, November 10, 2012

VA Trip- Part 3, Saturday NIght

Here are pictures of the main reason we went to Virginia:
My ten year high school reunion!  
We won a door prize for traveling the farthest!  A size XXL Great Bridge sweat shirt.  Dan is really enjoying it.  :)  *We almost didn't win.  There was a guy flying in from Seattle that missed his flight because he was traveling stand by. 
Fellow flute player, Erica
Lindsay, Nichole, and Gerard
Jordan
Daniel, Courtney, and Megan
Grace, Justin, Erica, and Casey
Shelby and Megan
Paige and Lisa
I really can't explain how much I loved dancing at parties in high school.  I danced all. the. time!  I even practiced dancing in front of my mirror!  Needless to say, I had a BLAST groovin' once again with my peeps!  Dan was happy to take the pictures and video.  




It was a total thrill to be able to see so many friends that had such an influence on my life during those critical high school years.  I love that through FB and blogs it didn't feel like it had been 10 years at all.  Hope to see you all again in another 10! 

4 comments:

heather and ronnie said...

Glad you were able to go! Looks like fun...I had so much going on that weekend that I couldn't make it. O well.

Alyson said...

You look adorbs! I think my 10 year reunion was the funnest—far enough from graduation to make us want to get together again, but not so far that we'd moved on enough to maybe not come back. So glad you got to go!

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Move it move it. Get to the good part of the trip ;)

K Thompson said...

Who or what surprised you at the reunion?

Dad