Monday, February 25, 2013

Photo Dump- Randomness

Since Christmas, we have received a LOT of snow.  WAY more than last Winter.  I, unfortunately haven't been taking as many pictures as I should have to document it all.  But suffice it to say, our mailbox was just about buried at one point and we still have snow piled as high as our front stair banister.  My mom took these pictures after a particularly impressive storm.  


We also had sub-freezing temperatures for a good month which caused a TON of these big boy icicles to form all along our roofline.  
Good times playing at Wal-Mart.  We never actually pay the money to turn those things on.  Thankfully they are content to just sit in them.  Because we're great parents like that.  :)

Snuggles for mommy!
After making this lovely creation, Ben declared it was, "Daddy!"  :)
McKenna endlessly putting on her "shows."
This particular show she dressed up all of her stuffed animals too.
More dress-up pictures from Ben.  


Intently watching a few deer right outside our window.  
SO CUTE! 
A few of you readers asked to see the Christmas collage we (Dan's siblings) gave to Dan's mom.  It turned out SO well! 
I got to see one of my dear VA friends over the Christmas break and snuggled her sweet 4 month old!  Love that baby P. 
Building forts helps the Winter days go by a little faster (if only...)
McKenna put this on Ben's head, started laughing and said, "Mom, take a picture or something!"
Trying on her ballet costume.  Her recital is in two weeks!  
This was dance picture day-- full make-up and hair done!  I think we're in trouble with those eye lashes.  
This was during a run through of their dance.  An arabesque I believe.  :)
Anyone else's kids love to do this?  :)



6 comments:

Mary said...

c loves to put on "hats" (anything that will fit and stay on her head), but i totally remember doing that with my shirts as a kid!!! too funny. love your little cuties and can't wait for #3!!

Alyson said...

Aw, they are so adorable!
I'm always surprised when I see ballet teachers in UT still making their students (big and small) wear just lingerie straps and bare shoulders. I would totally be the squeaky wheel mom on that, insisting my kid wore something with sleeves underneath. The teachers would hate me! ;) But that said, she looks so cute in her little outfit!

heather and ronnie said...

I just want to pinch ben's cheeks...so cute!

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

The ballet costume is pretty awesome!!!

Becca said...

Aw, Preston made the blog!! YAY!! :) Such cute kids you have, I love all the little stories behind them. I also love that ballet costume, pretty spectacular!

K Thompson said...

We Absolutely LOVE your photo dumps!!! You get some of the BEST shots of your kids - they are PRICELESS! The CROWD WANTS MORE!!!! Love you guys, Grandma and Grandpa