Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Bowling

A couple weeks back we took the kids bowling for the first time.  
My little cheesey family!
I got a strike my first frame!  And maybe one more later on.  But Dan still beat me. :)





Ben had a really hard time taking turns.  And thankfully Dan and I were smart enough to only pay for one game.  McKenna ran out of steam after the 6th frame or so. Pretty sure Benny could have been there all night (Editor's note: Clearly, he gets that from me).

Eventually, this is all Ben wanted to do.  :) 
Now every time we drive past the bowling alley, Ben excitedly points and yells, "BAW!!" 
(His word for ball.)

2 comments:

Mary said...

lady, you are tiny!! i was hoping to see some pregnant belly a la bowling ball. you really are made to have babies. love you! xox

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Props to you for bowling while pregnant. Been there. Done that. Not exactly easy!