Thursday, March 7, 2013

Valentine's Day and Little Mermaid

I made heart grilled cheese sandwiches for my two little Valentines!

Dan and I had a lovely date out to dinner at The Garden then walked around City Creek and got some Gelato.  :) 
My handsome husband also sent me this lovely bouquet! 
A few days later, I took McKenna on a fun mommy-daughter date to see Wood Cross High's Little Mermaid Jr.  
This was during the curtain call and you can see how awesome the scenery and costumes were!  Very well done! 
We even stuck around after and got a couple pictures with Ariel and Flounder! 

And because Ben has an older sister, he can totally sing the Ariel song.  Such a cute little princess-loving boy.  :)


3 comments:

Alyson said...

Now that I've spent a weekend in Mantua with your fam, I notice things! Like: all fruit and no veggies on those plates. ;)

Looks like a great V day! And what a cute play that must have been.

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Such a cute little baby man Ariel :) Yay Benny for singing on cue!

katie b. p. said...

That looks awesome! Cora would have loved it too I'm sure! And looks like they did a great job! And best mom ever award for heart grilled cheeses! xoxox