Thursday, October 10, 2013

Time to Catch Up! Anna- Post Delivery

Hello blogging world!  I'm finally back!  My computer died and it's taken a while to get a replacement. I'm going to be playing catch up for a while; please forgive me.  Enjoy! :)  

After delivery, I was given this delicious drink.  I was told it had apple, orange, and cranberry juice and  other stuff.  It was sooo refreshing.  
We continued to snuggle our sweet baby girl 



We went to our recovery room and soon had some visitors.  Gma and Gpa Webster
 Uncle Adam


 The nursery then requested Miss Anna to give her her first bath and do all her tests and such.  Dan went with her and was then able to giver her the first bath!  He did such a great job!  

 The loving audience watching through the nursery window.  
 Those sinks were not made for 6'5" tall men.  :)  
 So fresh and clean! 

My mom said once McKenna found out it was a girl she was jumping up and down and saying hooray!  
They came to the visit when Anna was still in the nursery and unfortunately that's when we got some sad news... 




1 comment:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

What, no delivery story? And I am so so so so so so so so so glad you are back! Did you get that I am excited to see/hear you again? :)