Tuesday, November 5, 2013

August- Week 1

Aug. 1st was Dan's dad's work Lagoon day.  This is pretty much the only time we go so we really look forward to this day! 
You have to start with Bulgy the Whale.  
 Dan's in the blue shirt with McKenna next to him.  He looks so huge on those rides.  
 Ben in the blue.  


Anna thankfully did this most of the time.  I fixed her headband, don't worry. ;)
 A lovely water ride to cool us down! I love how McKenna and Katie are snuggled up to grandpa in the red shirt. 
 We rode the ferris wheel while it was getting dark and all the lights in the park were coming on.  I even took Anna on this ride and nursed her while it was going.  :)  
Funny face time
On Aug. 4th, my sister and brother were moving into a new place together in Murray.  We brought them dinner and enjoyed the camping chair/card table atmosphere.  :)  

3 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

He DOES look huge on those rides! Love the headband over her eyes! MeKenna looks terrified on that water ride :) I am impressed they had a table. And it was nice of you to look after them!

Becca said...

Oh what fun Lagoon is! Cute pictures of the kids on the rides. :) Yay for Jonathan and Mickelle!!!! I gotta check out their digs when we come in July! also, on the other posts, it's so great to see mom and pop Thompson! :)

Alyson said...

Ah, getting used to three! It was a whole new ballgame for me, more kids than I had hands to hold them with; but you guys are just getting right out there and doing it! Well done, pink eye and all.