Tuesday, November 5, 2013

July- Week 4

Right after we got home from Mantua, I got a cold and lost my voice.  Joy.  : /  Pretty sure I got pink eye as well, but when I went to Insta Care, they told me it was viral and they couldn't do anything for me.  
Monday, July 22nd, Dan took the older kids to a Bee's game!  Grandfather had box seats this particular game and invited some of the Websters to join him.  
 They had tons of fun with their popcorn, peanuts, and ice cream! 

 Instead of eye drops to treat Anna's pink eye, the doc gave us ointment, hence the shiny eyes.

 On July 23rd, we went to the Bountiful Handcart Days parade to celebrate Pioneer Day.  It was hot but fun! 
 On the 24th, Pioneer day, we took the kids to Bountiful Park and enjoyed more Handcart Days festivities!  
Train ride
 "Choo-choo!"
 Swings

 Dan handling three kids like a pro! 
 Anna taking a little snooze in the park.  
 We also said good-bye to my parents as they went back to Chile.  While they were here they were busy getting their condo remodeled and ready to rent out.
This was also a day when Ben got a mysterious fever.  
Aaaand, he's better again. So strange.
Anna had her first babysitter on Saturday, the 26th, as we went to a sealing at the Logan Temple.  It was my sister-in-law's sister.  :)  Anna came to the wedding luncheon though and started doing lots of smiles for everyone!  

On Sunday, the 28th, Anna came to church for the first time.  



That week we also went to a wedding reception in Draper for one of Dan's cousins.


And Anna continued to be adorable and grow bigger.  :(  

2 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Cute pink cheeks at the pioneer day parade. Anna looks super happy about the shiny eyes. Love Dan and Ben's faces! And cute Anna in that cute dress! If I were smaller I would borrow it ;)

Becca said...

heehee, Ben and Dan are funny. Um, can I go to a Bee's game too...those ice creams are massive! yum! Anna is getting so big and just cuter and cuter. :)