Tuesday, March 18, 2014

February- Week 2

I seem to remember taking this picture because Anna kept wrapping herself up in the blanket.  
It was cute.  


 Valentine's Day
Heart-shaped Eggo waffles for breakfast
 Coloring with Benny while McKenna was at a playdate.
 Dan came home early from work! 
Beautiful flowers from my honey!
 Homemade heart-shaped pizza
 Bo-go Fro-yo at Ugurt!
It was a great Valentine's spent with the ones I love the most! 
We also watched a TON of Olympic coverage this week and the next!  It's such a fun two weeks, though I was very unproductive.  

2 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Beautiful flowers! I want some pizza!

Mickellerox said...

I like how you have photographic evidence of Anna giving Ben the "fishhook of love". :) Happy Valentines all around!