Wednesday, March 12, 2014

January- Week 4

We celebrated the January birthdays at a Webster Family Sunday dinner.  
Ben got a sleeping bag, a football and several items of clothing.  He gave each gift, and giver an enthusiastic hug! 



Miss Anna enjoying her "new" to her excersaucer!  And that yellow ring became her favorite toy for a few weeks.  She would hold onto that thing for an hour or more at a time! 

McKenna wanted to share her sleeping bag. 
Celebrating January Birthdays at the Nelson Family Birthday Party! 

Playing with my 8 month old!  How did that happen already?

This never gets old for Dan.  Such a tease! 
I wanted to document that both McKenna and Ben have really been into coloring for a while now.  Thank heavens for something that keeps their interest and improves their motor skills. :) 
Family Home evening.  Ben's really not upset about it, I promise.  
I tried putting Anna in the big bath using our cool bath seat, but she still slipped around too much.  Maybe in another month or so.  
Tricky hair-do.  McKenna actually really dislikes when I try new things on her hair.  Oh well! 
A little "Frozen" serenade.  
Showing off his letter skills.  No biggie they're not in order.  :) 

3 comments:

Becca said...

Oh I love the videos in this post!!! Anna is just too cute, and McKenna's singing is so great! :) Ben is getting so smart, I even like his order of the letters. :)

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Kenna's hair is awesome! And I wish Dylan colored like Ben. Also, when he is saying his letter in that video, it sounds like he has a pretty horrible lisp at one point, but I think it is just an Anna sneeze :)

Mickellerox said...

I like Ben's "concerned FHE" face. How sweet of Kenna to share her sleeping bag. LOTR Anna! :)