Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Aug- Week 4- Zoo Day, Baby Shower, Mantua, Bethany 1st Sunday at Church

Monday was a normal day of laundry, playing with kids, doing homework and piano/music practice.  Then we had Family Home evening about the lyrics to Come Follow Me.  

Tuesday, we went to the Zoo with the Stewart cousins.  It was HOT but not very crowded at all thanks to kids being back in school.  
 We were even there early enough to see the bird show.  
Wednesday, the girls were being cute as usual!

 In the evening I attended a baby shower for one of Dan's cousins.  Dan had church meetings so my mom was nice enough to come babysit so I only had to take Bethany.  You know you're at a Nelson Family event when there are so many babies! 
 These two Webster cousins got to bond!  Bethany and Amelia are only two weeks apart.  
And these mamas got to bond with each other's baby as well.  


 All the Websters in attendance.
I stayed after a little bit and Dan's dad brought out these shirts he had ordered.  I told him this is probably the only Utah shirt I will ever wear.  
"I married into this."
 Thursday I had my 6 week postpartum check up and my mom babysat Ben and Anna.  I had to show off Miss Bethany at the doctor's office.  
 Some tummy time later that day.  Not really loving it.  
 Too tired.  
Friday Dan golfed in a charity tournament raising money for his work.  
I attempted to nap with Bethany, though I'm sure I didn't sleep much.  I mean, just look at this face!
After McKenna got home from school, we packed some stuff and headed up to Mantua for an overnightter.  Jake and his family stayed the night too.

Swimming Friday night.  

Moon rise
Since Ben slept the whole drive up, he had a hard time falling asleep that night.  So he got some extra snuggle time with Bethany.  
Saturday at Mantua we swam, played, took ranger rides, then cleaned up and left by 5.  We met my parents in Layton for dinner at Zupa's on our way home.  

Sunday was Bethany's first day at church.  I put her in the same dress that Anna wore her first day at church as well.  
Anna's on the top, Bethany on the bottom.  I don't really think they look too much a like.  
More Bethany!

In the evening we went with my mom and dad to visit my Condie grandparents.  My grandma has the magic touch and put Bethany right to sleep.  

2 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

That Bethany is a keeper! I love all 6 babies on blanket! A baby hungry mama's dream!

Hksedwick said...

The pic of Anna with her hair pulled back into two pigtails looks so much like Mckell in the straight on pose.