Sunday, January 3, 2016

Dec- Week 2- Christmas Carol, Grand Am Windows, Prelude, SNOW, Bethany 5 Months!

Thursday, the 10th, McKenna got to attend the Hale Center Theater production of The Christmas Carol with all the "older" Webster cousins and Gma and Gpa Webster.  She got home super late but loved it!  Thanks for the awesome memory!  While she was gone, we made paper snowflakes with Ben and Anna.  
Friday, we had Oliver and Ellie over to play while Swa made preparations for their move.  We went to ladies lunch in the afternoon.  In the evening Dan and I attended the Stake Christmas Open House at his parents' house.  Bethany slept the whole time on Gma and Gpa's bed and the older three watched a movie in the basement.  

Saturday I woke up with a terrible head ache; pretty sure I'd classify it as a migraine!  My brother Jonathan stopped by and I sewed up a finger hole in one of his work gloves.  Then I went back to bed while Anna watched shows and McKenna and Ben helped/played outside while Dan raked leaves.  After lunch, we went with the Roth and Jensen families to see the Holiday windows at the Grand America Hotel.  
I ran some errands after that while Dan cleaned out the gutters.  We had Cafe Rio for dinner and I prepared a Primary Lesson after kids went to bed.  

Sunday evening we went to our Stake Christmas concert, Prelude to Christmas.  The kids did pretty well and I'm excited for the next season in my life when I can sing in choirs again!  After the concert Dan's parents and Adam and Pidi came over for ice cream.  

That night and into Monday, we got 15+ inches of SNOW!!  McKenna had a two hour delay for school both Monday and Tuesday. 
Just before lunch on Monday, Ben and Anna went out to play in the snow.  Anna didn't like that she could barely walk in it because it was so deep.  So she cried, then she stood at the edge of the snow and just ate handfuls of it.  Ben on the other hand had a blast doing "cannonballs!"  

After school McKenna went to play in the snow and Dan had some fun too! ;)  
Tuesday Ms. Bethany turned 5 months!! 
Anna had a nice nap with her friends all tucked in on her pillow.  
Wednesday cuteness...
I love the face Ben drew on his baby Jesus.  Little Charlie Brown-esque.  

1 comment:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Anna is so definitive when she says "grapes"! Somedays I am jealous of all the snow you get :)