Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Mar- Week 3- Bethany 8 Months, Dan and Jonathan Road Trip, St. Pat's Day, Carport Fire, McKenna Lost Tooth

Tuesday Bethany turned 8 months old!  
These are the "outtakes" now that she's very accurate with her grabbing.  
 Wednesday Dan took a 36 hour road trip with my brother to Chico, CA to pick up a washer and dryer my parents were giving him.  While he was sending pictures about his views on the drive...
...I sent this picture of my view! 
(Also, the bottom right picture above is the remains of a carport fire in our neighborhood that started because someone was "living" in their car and had a propane heater that caught a blanket on fire.  Thankfully no one was hurt.)
Thursday St. Patrick's day, we had our traditional rainbow fruit and green milk.  Our toilet water also somehow turned green. ;)  
 Friday- "Mom. Take a picture of us."  
 McKenna lost her 7th tooth right at the end of school when the kids were lining up for carpool so she didn't even tell her teacher.  
 Friday I was surprised to see how well Bethany could feed herself her morning Eggo waffle.  I guess I hadn't really given her much of a chance to feed herself before.  
Friday evening we decorated for Easter.  
 I had to document these plans McKenna has written up for her own bedroom (someday).  It it quite elaborate and has three parts.  
 Saturday, McKenna and I attended a baby shower for Dan's cousin Kimberly.  
Sunday we were lucky enough here in Utah to watch and participate in the new Provo City Center Temple Dedication.  I loved the talks about how this building was transformed from ashes to a beautiful house of God!  Our lives can be transformed as well!  We did a babysitter swap with our friends, the Moultons.  We watched their girls in the morning and they watched our kids in the afternoon.  In the evening we stayed at their house and enjoyed dinner.  

Monday I happened to take a picture of each one of my children.  McKenna accomplished her 100 consecutive days of piano Practice!  She really worked so hard and improved a TON during that time.  After holding up her chart, Ben had to show us that he could count to 100 with his EYES CLOSED!!  Super impressive! ;)  Anna fell asleep...again...on the way home from gymnastics. Bethany is just adorable and a great sitter now!  
 Monday Ben also had a play date with Taggart.  I spent a great deal of time calling around and driving to a few places to pick up giant refrigerator boxes for McKenna's class to paint scenery on for their opera.  

1 comment:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

One day I will hold your cute adorable daughter... *sigh*