Monday, June 25, 2018

April '18- Week 3- Gma and Gpa leave, First Baseball game, Giving Up Dairy

Sunday we spent our last little bit of time with my parents before they left to go home to Florida.
 Also Anna lovingly tucking in Dan for a Sunday nap.
 At Webster family dinner we celebrated April BDs, and Anna got her wrist slammed in Grandma's front door which left a nice bruise.  Dan and I watched some "This is Us."

Monday Anna had gymnastics and I organized my clothes and listened to my book for book club.  Ben had baseball practice and took McKenna to the library to find a book for a book report. 
I took this cute Boomerang video and it looks like Alice is riding an invisible bike. 

Tuesday McKenna had her final orthodontist appointment and I had my 6 week postpartum check up.  Aunt Lara babysat Anna and Bethany while I was at the doctor and took these cute pictures.  
 Paisley and Camille came over to play (at separate times).  McKenna also started her first day back at hip hop dance class.  Dan went to the Bee's baseball game with the Priest's Quorum and they were asked to do the Smith's produce run between the 4th and 5th innings! Dan is the carrot in the back..."precariously behind"...

I took the kids to Ben's first baseball game!  He got three hits, including getting his hand hit by the ball. He recovered quickly and had a great time.

Here's a little sampling of his swings and you can see the time the ball hit his hand.


Wednesday I started exercising a bit.  Anna and Bethany went to play at Alexander's.  My visiting teachers came over.  Jordan came to play with Ben in the afternoon and later that night Dan left for Park City for work meetings the next day.  

I also decided that day to give up dairy in my diet. :(  Here's a comparison picture of Anna's face around 6 weeks, and Alice's face at 6 weeks.  They both broke out and looked kind of rashy.  With Anna, I had several people recommend I try giving up dairy and sure enough, her face cleared up and she was much less fussy.  Alice thankfully didn't have the fussiness, but within about a week her face looked much better! 
Thursday Bethany came with us to Anna's music and when we got home we played outside for a bit.  We got to get some free Hokulia after school while Uncle Sam was training some new employees. Ben had music and then we went straight to another baseball game (Bethany playing with Ben's glasses).   McKenna had Activity Days also.
Friday I went visiting teaching to Shelly.  After school I somehow got everyone to take a little nap. That evening we went to the Cub Scout fundraiser spaghetti dinner and McKenna had a late night with Brittana.  

Saturday Dan helped the priests with their aerating fundraiser.  McKenna had fun making a power point presentation.  I worked on our Summer calendar and organized Anna and Ben's room a little.  Dan took Ben (and Anna) to batting practice while I took the others grocery shopping. We met at Bountiful Park for a while, then went home for haircuts, pizza, and showers.

No comments: