Tuesday, July 16, 2019

April '19- Week 4- Baseball, Bethany Beach Day, Anna LPM Recital, High Fitness, Gma and Gpa's Farewell, Bethany's school picture

Here's a cute video of Alice "unlocking" her jaw to get a bite of whatever Dan was eating.  Then she's playing with the Hip Hop Goose Grandma Kelly gave us for Christmas.  


Monday evening Ben had a baseball game and got two hits and a run! 


Tuesday I ran 1.5 miles and went on a ministering visit to Janel Barnes.  Bethany had a "Beach Day" at preschool.  
Tuesday night Dan and I had a long talk that caused us to do a lot of reflecting and reevaluating our priorities and where we spend our time.  We're grateful for opportunities to grow and progress together.

Wednesday was a day where I kind of felt a little down, but studying good materials and talking with Dan helped immensely.  Anna had an in-class recital for Let's Play Music. She played "This Old Man" and did great being brave! 


Thursday Dan was out of town for work.  We had the cabinets re-bid.  I played with Alice out on the swing.  Both Bethany and Alice started having runny noses.  I planned some stuff to teach about South America for a Kindergarten activity coming up then went out to dinner with Mickelle and Bonnie that night.  We talked about a guy Mickelle was interested in dating.  

Friday morning McKenna and Ben had an orthodontist check-up.  Neither of them needed any treatment!  I babysat Hazel, then Swa babysat Bethany and Alice while Dan and I went to the temple and did sealings.  I heard the new wording and thought it was beautiful.  We had a good discussion afterwards about feeling peace and forgiveness.  That afternoon Dan had a meeting about the Priest's aeration fundraiser and Ellie came over to play.  I took a picture of Ben's school paper that said, "The digestive system takes food on an amazing but gross journey."  :)  We had pizza in the car before Ben's baseball game that night. He got 4 hits!  

Saturday I went to a high fitness class in Murray with some Nelson cousins to celebrate Laurie Marsh's BD.  When I got home everyone was working on cleaning the basement.  Dan mowed the lawn.  Then I went to a stake primary open house to get to know other primary leaders in the stake better.
McKenna and Brittana went to a babysitting class at the library and Ben went to Cross E Ranch with Eli Forbes.  
My parents came into town for my brother's upcoming graduation.  We went out to dinner at Habit Burger, then we came home for treats and to get everyone in bed.  Dan and I went to play games at Melissa and Jared Smith's house with them and Scott and Kylee Nelson.  

Sunday we were EARLY for church since Grandfather came to hear Dan's parents' mission farewell talks.  We went to lunch at their house after church.  It was nice my parents were able to attend as well.  
Ben loved doing some front flips on the Johnson's tramp after the farewell.  

Alice was giving Grandpa some good snuggles.  
We had dinner with my parents that night, then went on a walk around the neighborhood and Anna fell hard and got a bad knee and elbow scrape.  :( Dan and I started some new habits of morning couples prayer and couples study time.  

Monday I talked with Dan almost every hour while he was at work and we both loved the frequent check ins.  I got these cute pictures of Alice, drool and all.  
I found some adorable "duck face" pictures on my camera roll from Anna.  That night was the Nelson family party at Russ and Britt's and we stopped by a couple Deseret Books first.  We left the kids in the car with my phone and McKenna drew these awesome pictures of sleeping Bethany and Alice.  :) 
Tuesday we got Bethany's preschool pictures back.  They turned out so cute!  I ran 1.5 miles then I met with Amy Hamblin to talk about Primary music.  My parents came over that afternoon to be with Alice while I ran kids to their various activities.  McKenna successfully auditioned for the 5th and 6th grade play Frozen!  She got cast as "Young Elsa" and is so excited to start those rehearsals in August!

No comments: