Tuesday, July 16, 2019

May '19- Week 1- Bethany Field Trip, Jonathan's Graduation, 13th Anniversary, Utes Baseball, Gma Gpa Setting Apart, Ben Baseball

Wednesday my parents came to babysit while I went to Anna's 7 Continents culminating activity.  I taught about South America since I have been to two countries there (Chile and Brasil, and my dad brought some stuff for me to show form his mission in Peru).  Dan and I went that afternoon to a cabinet showroom and picked out the style, color, and handles we wanted.  

Thursday my parents babysat again while I went on a preschool field trip with Bethany to the Gateway Children's museum.  (My mom curled Anna's hair and it turned out cute enough for a picture.)




McKady Kump babysat that night while Dan and I went with my family to the University of Utah Graduation ceremony for Jonathan then dinner afterwards at Noodles and Co.  So proud of him and his hard work to get his degree!  
Friday was mine and Dan's 13th Anniversary!  I'm so thankful we were together almost the whole day!  I'm so proud this man is mine and that he tries every day to be better and do better! We let the kids skip school and we went to Jonathan's College of Psychology graduation.  We tried real hard to get a jumping picture, but failed.  


We went out to lunch at Taco Bell and my mom got Jonathan and tres leches cake (his fave!).  
My parents were so nice to babysit AGAIN, while Dan and I went on an Anniversary date.  I bought a couple new things at Nordstrom Rack, then we went to the movies and saw Avengers End Game.  We had dinner at Zupas and then went home to watch our wedding video with the kids.  

Saturday morning I ran two miles then Dan had a quick work event to attend in Ogden.  Ben had a make-up baseball game and the field happened to be right next to cousin Eli's soccer game.  We went to chick fil a for lunch with some cousins and Gma and Gpa.  
I picked up groceries then we went to a Utes baseball game at the Bee's stadium as part of Ben's Meuller Park Baseball League.  We got a quick tour of the stadium, walked through the dugout (met the players), and got to be on the field during the nation anthem.  
They also had free face painting! 
We stayed until dinner time and then went to Gma and Gpa's for some KFC with more family!  You could tell we were trying to cram as much together time as we could before Dan's parents leave on their mission.  We gave the kids baths and got them to bed and Dan and I were able to spend some much needed time together.  

Sunday we were on time for church again.  We taught Mother's Day songs in Primary.  That afternoon, we went to Dan's parents' for their missionary setting apart with Grandfather and Pres. Farnes.  
We had a Cinco De Mayo dinner with everyone that night and Dan helped pack his parents' car for their drive to Nauvoo!

Monday was a good day! I ran 1.5 miles and felt pretty productive! After school, I worked on Ben's bug report with him.  That night, McKenna stayed home with the girls and Dan and I went to Ben's baseball game.  


That night I also started putting all the pictures in Alice's 1st Year calendar.    
Tuesday I spent a lot of time looking through old pictures to see which ones we wanted to frame in a collage in a new set of frames we inherited.  Alice has been really into books lately!  I love the book stage! Anna went to dance and McKenna to voice.  After dinner, McKenna went to Charley Alexander's play and we worked more on Ben's bug report.  

No comments: