Monday, May 12, 2008

Hooray for Mothers!!

Dan and his mom Sylvia
Laura and her mom Kelly

Ok- so I'm a day "late". But really, it's never too late to say THANK YOU to these wonderful women in our lives! We are forever in debt to these women who brought us into the world! They have taught us countless lessons of faith, service, and charity. They have sacrificed more than we probably know. Their continual generousity to us, their poor young married kids, is astounding! Words can hardly express how we really feel about these women. I guess all we can say is THANK YOU! Happy Mother's Day! We love you both very much! I pray that come October when our little one is born, that I'll be half the mom these women are. I have big shoes to fill. That's for sure!
P.S.- Speaking of the little one- I'm pretty sure I've been feeling it MOVING! :) What a wonderful Mother's day gift to me. We'll find out the gender on my birthday (May 23rd). Stay tuned.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a BEAUTIFUL mothers day present. Thank YOU Laura and Dan for being such WONDERFUL kids. We LOVE YOU so very much and can't wait to get your new little one here. You're going to be SUPERB parents! Love Mom Thompson

Sibber said...

You are so sweet! Thanks kiddies for your kind words! YOU ARE AWESOME! Love you buckets...

Megan said...

Your birthday is the same day as Ryan's. Happy Birthday (about a week and a bit early)!!

Tiff Rudd said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too! Can't wait to find out what you are having! Enjoy feeling him/her move. I know everyone tells you that one day you wont enjoy it, but I have loved it right up to the end both times! Even when it hurts, it is a wonderful reminder that you are creating a life and that your baby is doing well! So fun!

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

Word to your Mom's!

Jones said...

Isn't it fun to feel them move?! We went to the Mount Pleasant ward on our week-long vacation. It was a blast! If you have a good traveler--lucky for us Liam is--then I highly recommend going on trips with kids.

Anonymous said...

That is so cool you are feeling the baby move. It is a pretty neat feeling huh?? That is what makes being pregnant that much more special when you can feel your little angel inside of you:) Congrats on that!!

Melissa said...

Congrats and I'm so excited you're having a girl!