Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Life Lately


Since the chalk art festival a LOT has happened! This post is going to be quite random- I'm sure. But here's a run down of what's been happening lately in our lives.

I have had some family visiting town. Hooray!! And because we weren't sure when this particular sister of mine would be coming out to visit again- we had my first Baby Shower! It was so much fun and people are SO generous and thoughtful! I received many adorable outfits, extremely useful supplies, and many incredibly soft blankets. So now I'll be working on my first batch of thank you notes. This is a picture of me and my niece Kari with a "cake" made out of diapers. My mom is so crafty. What a cute decoration!
Shortly after the baby shower I finished my second year of teaching!! The end of the school year had many fun field trips, a field day, and our program.
Discovery Gateway

SLC Public Library (Children's Section)


Utah Museum of Natural History


First Grade Program (Sorry they're blurry)


On the night of my last day of school, me and Dan got together with some of my old friends from Virginia! Some of the girls went for our pedicures, we had dinner at Tepanyakis (sp?), and then we just hung out and talked. We love reminiscing!

The finished product! Sorry my baby belly is kind of in the way.

I love these VA peeps!

So, this is getting longer than expected. I'll have to post more later about Dan's Birthday and about my family being in town. Hope you enjoy this update for now. Peace out!!

2 comments:

Sibber said...

Fun pedicure! I'm glad you got one! That always makes one feel better... I know! I got one for Mothers Day :) haigh! Love you!

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

I love the VA pics! Thanks again for watching my kids! Love ya later!