Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Do I do anything else?

So this may be shocking to some of you but I don't really do much during the day (other than watch, feed, change, and play with my little girl). She sure is entertaining to me though! It's quite the accomplishment if I can shower before noon! So I'm posting more pictures and a video mostly for my mom and sister who don't live close and need to see this little one as much as possible before she grows up too fast.
McKenna will be ONE MONTH old tomorrow on the 19th! She's getting pretty good at making eye contact and lifting her head (slightly) when she's on her tummy. Every now and then I can get a little smile out of her. But I'm not sure she's doing it on purpose yet. She's eating about every three hours and still getting the hang of sleeping more than 3 hours at a time... (sigh) It will happen soon though right??
McKenna got a cute new headband (made by one of Dan's co-workers) that matched one of her outfits perfectly! Love the pink and brown polka dots!

A little half smile
An AWESOME chubby cheeks shot!Sweet peaceful sleeping

Cute little "o" face

This video isn't particularly significant. It just shows her cute faces and body wiggling around. Oh yea- she grunts a lot too. Enjoy!

7 comments:

Katrina said...

She is a doll! Asher used to make that little 'O' face too at that age.

Swa said...

1 month old really?! Your baby's months go by a lot faster than my baby's months do :)

joel and laura michelle said...

sweet sweet girl! i can't wait to meet her. hopefully it'll be before she grows up too much!

Marie said...

She's beautiful. I guess she has Dan's dark hair. It's great that you're taking in every day, because those newborn times go away quickly. By the way, my 9-month-old is still not sleeping through the night. :)

hillary and britton said...

How cute! I love her expressions and her hair. That's awesome she eats every 3 hours! In the day time Nora ate almost every 2 hrs for a couple of months.

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Love the videos, and thanks for thinking of us. Eventually you will feel like your day is busy, but for now enjoy it while you can :)

Alyson said...

I spent all my time holding baby Emma, watching her sleep, cuddling her after she ate, and just marveling in the baby experience. I loved and snuggled all my babies, but I knew there was only one chance ever that I'd not have any other distractions or duties, and I totally took the opportunity. So I know just what you're thinking. :)

And you know what? The shower, and the dishes, and the chores, were always still right there waiting for me when I got around to them! They didn't go anywhere or get done in my absence! So I didn't miss out on anything at all. :D