Saturday, March 7, 2009

Home!

Because I teach at a year-round elementary school, every nine weeks I get a three week break. I get to be HOME with my little girl non-stop! I haven't been able to do this since going back to work in Jan. I get to stare at this beautiful face all day! This also means I take a TON more pictures than normal. I can't resist!

Tummy time. (Blurry- cause she moves :))


"I rolled over. Now what?"

The bald spot continues. No, I didn't use scissors.

My Favorite!

In other news, I think she wants to learn to roll from back to front. What do you think?

She also loves to "help" daddy when he's on the computer.

Daddy's getting really good at making McBaby LAUGH! It's music to my ears!


I also wanted to post a video of McKenna crying- just because. She makes some pretty cute faces when she cries. This is in the evening right before bed time. Can't you tell? :)

6 comments:

Marie said...

She's a beautiful baby! It's no wonder you're addicted.

Butler Family said...

Cute videos! What a beautiful little girl she is!! So now you don't have any excuses to not post anything of that beautiful little girl with all the pictures you will be taking right? lol Glad you get to spend 3 weeks with her! What a great blessing and fun time that will be for you guys

Eliza and Fernando said...

Man I am jealous! I used to have that wonderful year round schedule. Not anymore in Alpine. Enjoy!

Alyson said...

Yay! So glad you get to be home with her for a few weeks. Cute pics and videos. I loved the crying one!

K Thompson said...

She's so cute and happy that I can't believe she ACTUALLY does cry. It's a good thing you put on the video to convince me. She really does get so very sad when she cries, doesn't she - as sad as she gets happy, two perfect extremes. Well, I guess that makes it easy to tell how she's feelin', eh? Keep enjoying your break. Soon it will be permanent! Yay!!!

hillary and britton said...

Oh she is so adorable! It is funny to hear her cry...it is so different from Nora's. I bet it is wonderful being home.