Tuesday, April 7, 2009

McKenna dear, I love you so.

Your happy smiling face,
Is such a joy to look at.
It makes home a lovely place!
I can't help but sing this to her constantly because it's so true!

I really think videos are the best way to capture McBaby's cuteness. Pictures sometimes just don't do her justice.

She's found her TOES!



She loves to play with mirrors and look at herself!

She hasn't quite figured out how to pull things off her face when her mean parents put it there. So she makes the best of it and just "talks" to the baby in the mirror covering her face. :)

She's also become quite the "talker!"

I'm also happy to report rice cereal is still going quite well! She's a plain kind of girl. She'll gobble it all up when it's just mixed with water. We'll start some veggies when she's 6 mon.

Her sleeping habits have improved- a little... Last week she randomly slept from 9:30pm-8:00am! She hasn't done it again since. But it shows me she CAN do it!

Easter fun to follow in the next post.

7 comments:

Alyson said...

She really is so totally precious. :)

katie b. p. said...

ohhh! It makes me SO excited! I can't wait to see you Saturday!

K Thompson said...

Oh! That we were that flexible. Not that I'd want to put my toes in my mouth. I'd just like to be that flexible. Such sweet baby noises. I love how babies love to play with other babies. She knows cuteness when she sees it, eh?

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Holy cute chubbiness batman! Love the video of her trying to eat her toes... She is obviously gaining weight :) And yes, only mean parents put things on their babies face. One more, love the artsy picture you took with her face reflected in the mirror... That is all :)

Sibber said...

SOOOO CUTE!!! Funny videos! She's lookin alot like Dan in the video that she is in with him! Funny thing! Anyway... sooo cute! The first video didn't work for me but the others all did! SOOO SWEET! I love my Baby Mac! :)

Swa said...

ahhhhhhhh! I love her! Still waiting on Dan's identical pics.....

Laura said...

McKenna is such a cutie! Watching her makes me so baby hungry... I wish I was due sooner! :) She's getting so big but is still such a cute little baby. I love it!