Monday, July 27, 2009

Motorcycle Grandpa

My parents came to visit from CA a few weeks ago.  My dad has always had a way with babies.  He knows how to cheer them up, make them laugh,  and keep them entertained.  Well, with McKenna, it's no different.  She was getting fussy one evening (as she often does before bed time) so dad disappeared with McBaby for a good 15 minutes.  When it really was time for bed, this is where I found them.   

Grandpa was introducing her to his Gold-wing! 
Is she a motorcycle babe or what? 

8 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

I love pictures of my kids with Grandpa. They always make me wanna smile and kinda tear up at the same time. And I love that he is smiling in the pictures too... He is not a bit picture smiler. She is definately a Motorcycle babe!

Alyson said...

Aw! That's my bro! He really is so good with babies and children. My kids would go years at a time without seeing him and wouldn't remember him at all, but always by the end of the first day when we were all together again they'd like him. :)

Mickellerox said...

Little did the townspeople realize that the fabled McBaby was pulling on her grandpa's hair like he didn't need it anymore. :) These are some supercute shots though, and I wonder if we can find a teeny tiny "grandpa's angel" leather jacket anywhere... ;)

Kellie said...

oh she's so cute on that bike! did he start it up for her?

The Gardners said...

She is just adorable... And Grandpa's with motorcycles are the coolest. I loved going for rides with Grandpa Dave when I was little... Good times!!

BreAnne said...

She is so cute and getting so big! Wow...its been a long time since I've seen your dad tell your family hello for us!

Butler Family said...

What GREAT pictures of her and her Grandpa!! She is such a cutie

Jake said...

AWESOME!!