Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Baby Doll Present

One of McKenna's favorite birthday gifts was her first baby doll!  I LOVE her reaction!  Watch her excited legs too. :)  

She also surprised us when she knew right where the baby's eyes are! 

She immediately had to give it big, open mouth kisses!

Giving her the binki.
Now her turn.

"Thanks mom and dad!"


I think she was getting mad that the hat wouldn't stay on the doll's face longer.

That day, she had a very hard time eating her lunch withOUT holding her baby.  So, I finally caved and let her have her while we ate.  (Can you tell she's been crying?)  
Another form of "kisses" for the baby!

She also got a phone call and birthday song from her cute cousins in Alabama, 
Kari and Kaitlyn.  Thanks girls! 

Here are two birthday cards from her Condie Great-Grandparents and her Nelson Great-Grandparents.  (We're lowering the crib in the background) 

And, these are "I've been working late every night this week--Thanks for taking care of my baby!" flowers from Dan.  Aren't they beautiful??  Thanks honey! 

6 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Cute cute little girl! I love the peek a boo video. And the kisses. None of my girls were that attached so soon to the baby doll :) Yay!

Butler Family said...

such a cute little girl. she was so excited to have that baby doll. the kisses were so dang cute too

emily mcd said...

Lily was able to get in on that sweet McKenna kissing action. :) Lucky!

Mickellerox said...

Ok, just when I think videos of McKenna couldn't get any cuter! I love her little breathless "wow" sound. Precious! :)

Tara said...

She got so big so quickly! Beautiful family! Love you!

derrickfam said...

I am totally enamored with your cutie pie McKenna. I love the picture of her after she won the battle getting her baby doll back while she's in her highchair. So cute.