Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Birthday Cupcake! (One year old!)

We had a few people over to enjoy watching McKenna eat/destroy her BIRTHDAY cupcake! We had a lovely video of the singing and candle blowing, but it's a little too long to post.  I'll have to break it up and post it later.
 Here's the before picture.
Getting the hang of it!
Her loving audience!
After- Not as bad as I thought the mess might be. :)

She loves her daddy!


Time to get cleaned up!
Thirsty girl


I couldn't help myself. :)

I will be posting her 1 yr stats and accomplishments later.  
Her Dr.'s appointment is later this week.  Stay tuned if you're interested.  

6 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

That is a pretty nifty looking high chair! And, I love the effect that the camera has on water. Also, the picture of the adoring audience is fabulous. That is all. Happy Day Kenna!

Butler Family said...

those pictures are so cute and fun. glad she had a great birthday

BreAnne said...

She is so cute I can't believe that it has been a year already!

Alyson said...

So adorable. Happy birthday to McKenna!

emily mcd said...

I LOVE the adoring fans picture . . . so great!

Kellie said...

so fun! looks like she got spoiled. i love those videos with her doll.