We had a FABULOUS Thanksgiving! I'm sad I didn't take more pictures. Here's our "Lil' Pumpkin" Thanksgiving day, complete with her scowl face. :)
She looks so offended that I would take her picture.
My parents also came into town from CA. They loved their McKenna time.
She's showing my mom her couch dancing skills while watching A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. (My mom has some bad neck and shoulder pain- hence the neck brace.)
We were lucky enough to have TWO meals Thanksgiving day. Lunch with the Websters and dinner with the Thompsons. I know, we're spoiled! And very full of turkey! I also enjoyed watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade while making mashed potatoes. We have SO much to be thankful for! We feel truly blessed in so many ways!
We also took a quick trip to St. George on Friday and Saturday. The only pictures I got of that trip were McKenna intently reading in the car.
Highlights of the St. George trip (Borrowed Pics from Dan's mom's blog):
- Shopping out the outlet mall
- Dinner at The Brick Oven
- Bike riding (Dan)
- Brunch at Cracker Barrel with Dan's Webster Grandparents who live in St. George during the winter
- Hotel naps :)
- Seeing The Twilight Saga: NEW MOON! (SOOOO much better than Twilight)
- Watching the BYU/UT game and BYU winning in OT!! Go Cougs! (Even though Max Hall is a dope).
(Dan's eating something)
- Walking around a Christmas Boutique and getting a cute new scarf
- Visiting Dan's mission president and wife who also live in St. George
- McKenna being very well behaved in spite of getting so little sleep and meal times being all over the place!!
- Arriving home just in time for our new nephew's baby blessing. Congrats baby Russell!
Now for the Christmas decorating!