Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Wheeler Farm

Once again, when we had some nice weather, we had a little outing with Dan's sisters and their kids to Wheeler Farm. McKenna is still quite scared of ALL animals. Any time I squated down next to her to point something out, she would wrap her little arm around my neck and pull me in close. I never put her in harms way of course, but it's good to keep exposing her to animals and it's pretty cute to see her get so nervous.

After we saw the animals, we played in a big open field with a bubble generator thanks to Aunt Brynn. Look at how happy these kids are!

The End.

4 comments:

Alyson said...

Ah, the cute tiny arms around necks! Mack still does it and I still love it, even though his arms aren't as tiny anymore :)

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

One day she will get used to them. Who knows when. And, besides, pigs are kinda scary... :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mindy said...

Tell McKenna not to worry. I am 28-years-old and afraid of deer. It's okay.