Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Zermatt Resort and Spa

Dan had a symposium for work- HERE!
The Zermatt Resort and Spa in Midway, UT!
Of course, I tagged along-- again.
Lobby


Room

This was our first time leaving McKenna overnight (two nights). We considered this our early anniversary trip (May 3rd- 4 years!). Thanks SO much to David and Laurie, Swa, and Jake and Ailin for babysitting our little monkey!

While Dan was in his lectures, I got two spa treatments! Happy Anniversary and Mother's Day to me! :)
A massage (not me in the pic) and pedicure, each an hour long.
It was heaven!
Other highlights:
The off season emptiness of the resort, hot tub, steam room, working out, eating out, shopping in Park City on the way home.
I'm so glad Dan works for a company that's very family friendly and flexible! We are spoiled!

9 comments:

Irions said...

It couldn't have happened to a nicer couple!
Happy Anniversary! We love you!
Rich & Gloria

Alyson said...

Swanky! It looks like a fabulous time. :) Happy anniversary and everything!

Kellie said...

how nice! i had never seen pictures of the resort before--WOW! Basking in the lap of luxury if I do say so myself! what a nice anniversary!

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

That IS great! Go Dan!

Anonymous said...

That looked liked it was so much fun! I'm glad you were able to go!

Mickellerox said...

It looks super deluxe! I'm glad you had a lovely time :)

Butler Family said...

Wow that sounds like it was Heaven! Glad you had a great weekend! Happy Late Anniversary:)

Kristi Veale said...

LUCKY! That looked like it could be a touch of heaven. Happy Mother's Day and Happy Anniversary!

julie said...

We need a vacation like that. So fun.