Monday, June 28, 2010

Webster Fam Vacation- Las Vegas! Part 2

Ok, I've been seriously slacking with the blogging the past month. This pregnancy exhaustion thing is for reals! I always nap when McKenna does and have little time for blogging the rest of the day. Anyway, I figured I'd better finish posting about our Vegas trip that was over a month ago. Then I'll get caught up on June. :)

Day two of our trip, we went to an awesome park!


Worst slide ev-er! This thing just rattles your very being! I'm glad Kenna liked it.

There were plenty of open fields for the kids to run around in.

After lunch and naps we went swimming at the hotel. The Spring wind in Vegas made the pool a little chilly so she spent most of her time in the hot tub with Dad.

Dan's sweet mom had one of these made for each grandbaby!


Love these wrinkled feet/toes!
That night, one of Dan's local cousins helped get us some babysitters so just the grown ups could go out. We went and saw Cirque du Soleil's "O." It was A-mazing! I would highly recommend it!

7 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Looks like so much fun. I am very jealous. Also, I like Brynn's peeking face in the last picture. Rest up girl. It doesn't get all that much easier :)

Butler Family said...

Wow what a F-U-N weekend!!!

ME Moon said...

O is amazing!! then again, i'm a cirque du soleil freak, er...fan....
for my early birthday present justin bought me a cirque anniversary collection--10 DVDS of different shows over the years. LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had fun in Vegas. I too hate those slides. They hurt like the dickens, but kids always seem to love them. Go figure :)

Sislers said...

Now I need to go on vacation :)
We tried to go see "O" when we were there and it fell through...so jealous you saw it.

It's funny that Kenna likes the hot tub with Daddy...Renton's the same way!

Ryan and Steph Dudley said...

What I wouldn't give to have a fun family vacation right now! Looks like you had lots of fun!

Mickellerox said...

I just want to nibble on those little wrinkly raisin feet! :)